Our services start with a FREE one time consultation with the pastor and / or keep lay leaders for services from the partnership for any of the three options.
Partner(s) speak to a congregation and or key church leaders on a one time basis. This service also applies to church support groups (denominational entities, parachurch organizations, etc.)
Partner(s) can also provide monthly coaching sessions to pastors or staff.
- Staff Retreats
- Associational Training Events
- Deacon Training
- Guest Speakers
- Leadership Training
- Children’s Leadership
- Sunday School Leadership
- Pulpit Supply
Partner(s) work with a select group of church leaders to concentrate for up to three-months on one aspect of the church’s ministry. Churches pay monthly for services that include researching and sharing information vital to the church’s ministry goals, delegating team assignments, and planning with the church’s pastor and leadership team(s).
- Evangelism in the 21st Century
- Planning for Children’s Ministry during the Interim
- Visioning Future Ministry
- Evaluating Leadership Structure Possibilities
- Mobilizing Church Leadership
- Configuring Staff Support for Pastor
- Dreaming Possibilities for Family and Children’s Ministry
Team of partners collaborates with ministers and key church leaders from neighboring churches to address shared needs.
- Small Churches are BIG
- Discovering Christ in My Community
- Zero-Based Calendaring / Narrative Budgeting
- Sing a New Song
- Ministry Design